- Control Switch Relays (CSR) combine the function of a control switch with a remote controlled solenoid, allowing one device to do both the manual and supervisory controls function in the control of power circuit breakers.
- Eliminate the need to redesign substations for redundant separate relays when manual substations convert to supervisory control.
- Provide manual or electric control switch operation by supervisory control.
- Looks, acts, and feels identical to a control switch
- Three circuit to satisfy different industry applications
- Multiple voltages available
- Available with customer contacting
- Target Flag agreement
- Also available with Serial Communication Control (See SCSR)