In 1988, Electroswitch acquired the Type W switches and relays from Westinghouse Corporation for the purpose of maintaining a high level of support and assistance to existing customers in the utility industry. Since that time, many changes have been made in switch technology and these models have been replaced.
However, Electroswitch continues to offer the Type W switches for customers needing replacements into existing systems that would require panel rework.
Type W Features
- Rugged Time-Tested Design
- Available with Maintained or Momentary Contacts
- Silver Surfaced Contacts for Low Contact Resistance
- Self-Aligning Stationary Contacts
- Contact Wiping Action Ensures Clean, Low-Resistance Contact
- Each Stud is Numbered for Terminal Identification
- Slip and Lateral Contacts Available
- Protective Side Plated Slide Out for Easy Contact Inspection
- Supplied with Standard Black Nameplate (Engraving is optional)
Type W Control Switch Special Features
- Mechanical Red/Green Target
- Spring Return to Normal (Vertical) Position