- Certified DNP 3.0 or Modbus expands the functionality of the field proven remotely operated Series 24CSR
- An addressable network device that provides Remote Trip Coil Monitoring, Sequence of Events (SOE) reporting, System Battery Monitoring and Self-Diagnostic Reporting, while maintaining traditional local control operability.
- Breaker position via LED, SCADA, Serial Communication and Mechanical target.
- Serial Bus XMT/Rec LED
- Local/Remote Mode Control with LED status indication.
- Manual Trip/Close Handle
- Programmable Dwell Time
- Monitor up to 2 Trip coils
Cost Saving Benefits:
- Free Up RTU Points
- Reduce Point to Point Wiring
- Simplify Testing for Easier Commissioning
- Minimize Training
- Eliminate Separate Devices
- Interposing Relays for Breaker control
- Discrete Battery Monitors
- Breaker Status Lamps
- Local/Remote Control Switch
- Precise Sequence of Events Log with IRIG-B Input