Assemble switches according to specifications and prints.
- Assemble repetitive, routine production switches from material lists using assembly drawings
- Identify parts by description, drawings and simple measurements
- Pull parts from storage bins for assigned jobs as listed on material lists and assembly drawings
- Operate grinder, drill press, hydraulic press or rivet machines
- Gapping, lugging, stamping
- Sign on and off the job
- Perform other duties as assigned or as may be necessary
- Build sub-assemblies if required
- Perform responsibilities of the Sub Assembler
- Assist in upkeep of area
This position requires a level of knowledge that is usually associated with a high school or vocational school diploma with three months to one year of assembly experience. Must be able to understand and read English. Must be capable of using hand tools, hydraulic presses, grinders, drill presses and rivet machines and be able to read blueprints.
- General safety
- Quality system awareness
- Required to sit, stand, bend and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Combination of manufacturing and office environment
- Regular exposure to noise, dust, heat, cold and odors
Click here to access our Equal Employment Opportunity statement.