This position will receive information and issue material from the facility stockroom. Assist and direct stock selectors in performing storeroom functions in a manufacturing environment.
- Identify priority jobs
- Verify counts on incoming orders
- Check for shortages, process shortage cards and satisfy quantities requested and deliver to designated areas
- Store parts in assigned stock locations and assign locations for parts without previously designated locations
- Prepare floor items requested for delivery
- Assist all internal personnel with requests for parts
- Move inspected parts from sub-assembly to receiving area for receipt to stores
- Distribute stock location reports to designated locations
- Perform material cycle counts and audits
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Assist with scrapping of obsolete materials
- Operate company forklifts (certification required)
- Back up receiving / inspection position
This position requires a level of knowledge that is usually associated with a high school diploma with basic math skills, computer experience and one to three years of work experience. Must be capable of operating a forklift or other material handling equipment.
• General Safety
• Quality System Awareness
• Forklift Operator
• Required to sit, stand, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Combination of Manufacturing and Office environment
• Regular exposure to noise, dust, heat, cold and odors
This position is an in-office position located in Weymouth, MA.
Click here to access our Equal Employment Opportunity statement.