Supervise and oversee all EDC packaging and shipping and related issues.
- Supervise shipping department personnel. Direct, instruct and train personnel.
- Perform packaging, and shipping, stock selection and cycle counting as required. Plan, schedule and expedite shipments.
- Audit customer picklists, highlighting special packaging / shipping instructions.
- Assign priorities and daily picking requirements to stock pullers.
- Perform daily audits of switches being received into Packaging to assure accuracy of orders.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- This position requires a level of knowledge that is usually associate with an Associate’s degree with three to five years of experience in distribution and three to five years supervisory experience. Knowledge of computer systems ERP systems as well as FedEx, UPS and DHL systems.
- General Safety
- Quality System Awareness
- Required to sit, stand, bend and lift up to 60 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Combination of Manufacturing and Office environment
- Regular exposure to noise, dust, heat, cold and odors