Machine Operator (Mill and Lathe)
Operate miller, induction soldering, riveting machines, hand miller, collar assembly and sleeving cut off machines to make piece parts according to specifications.
- Perform repetitive milling, induction brazing, riveting, assembly, drilling and deburring operations
- Perform limited machine setup and fixturing in the brazing operation
- Check parts at intervals using measuring instruments such as dial calipers, micrometers, and gauges. Visual inspection also required
- Maintain SPC Data with piece part dimension information
- Move parts to next area of operation as required by piece part routing
- Ensure good quality and a clean and safe work area at all times
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Perform drill / tap, molding and press operations
- Assist with the upkeep of the area
- This position requires a level of knowledge usually associated with a high school / vocational school diploma with three months to one year of machining experience
This position requires access to technology that is controlled under US export control laws and regulations. Accordingly, this position is restricted to US citizens and permanent residents.
- General safety
- Quality system awareness
- Hazardous waste handling and control
- Required to sit, stand, bend and lift up to 60 lbs.
- Combination of manufacturing and office environment
- Regular exposure to noise, dust, heat, cold and odors
Click here to access our Equal Employment Opportunity statement.