Sales Support Representative
Who we are:
Electroswitch designs and manufactures the widest variety of switches and relays for the power industry, including lock out relays and battery monitors, supporting critical applications at power utility, defense, and industrial sites worldwide. Manufacturing in the USA since 1946, Electroswitch continues to develop solutions with their customers, exceeding the highest industry performance standards with safe, intuitive to use products of the highest value for their applications. Electroswitch is a proud philanthropic contributor to the community.
What the job is:
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, Sales Support Rep will provide administrative support to the Sales Manager, Regional Sales Managers, Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Representatives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide administrative support to the Sales department to support their overall goals and objectives.
- Develop reports, presentations and spreadsheets from notes, verbal instructions or documents as required.
- Utilize the ERP system to complete weekly, monthly and quarterly reports based on information provided by Sales personnel.
- Answer telephones and any inquiries, along with directing calls to appropriate staff for responses and follow up.
- Prepare quotations, contracts, special sales reports and materials as required by Sales department personnel.
- Participate in efforts to support the overall strategic goals and objectives of the company with direction from Management.
- Management of the customer contact data base and execution of mass marketing communications.
- Maintain quote tracking system, customer-initiated supplier performance reports, sales leads, point of sales reports and other sales monitoring programs as assigned.
- Update procedures for the Sales department from Sales Manager or Customer Service Manager input and approval.
- Support CSM in developing and maintaining work instructions.
- Responsible for maintaining sales literature
- Monitor Info website servicing and forwarding as appropriate
- Provide back up for CSR’S
- Subject matter expert (SME) for ES Zoomerang
- Regularly required to sit and stand.
Who we’re looking for:
This position requires the knowledge that is generally associated with an Associate’s Degree plus 3-5 years’ experience. Intermediate/High level knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, especially Excel proficiency. Must be able to multitask in a constantly changing environment. ERP experience helpful.
How to apply:
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Electroswitch is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides Equal employment opportunities for all current and prospective employees. The Company will ensure that all terms of employment are provided without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, military status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Electroswitch will provide reasonable accommodations which do not impose an undue hardship on the company, to enable individuals with disabilities to participate fully in the interviewing and hiring process and during their employment in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.