Responsible for managing department in accordance with operating policies and procedures in a professional manner.
- Provide departmental leadership relative to employee participation, innovation and continuous improvement
- Support Management team members and other employees in achieving overall company objectives
- Manage the Corrective Action system and work with responsible functional managers to identify root causes and develop/implement permanent corrective actions
- Provide Quality Systems training as necessary
- Ensure that all products shipped meet required specifications
- Maintain the QA manual and procedures to satisfy the ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Work with suppliers, customers, quality representatives and company personnel to discuss and resolve quality problems as required
- Manage the internal audit program
- Prepare for and represent the company during all quality related audits
- Maintain a quality program to ensure conformity of purchased material and final products to company quality standards
- Support the Supplier Quality Rating Program to assure that only qualified vendors are retained
- Establish, achieve and maintain departmental budgets
- Coordinate and approve all sample submissions of new products and maintenance of product qualifications
- Prepare all necessary reports as required by customers and management
- Provide a safe environment in areas of responsibility
- Ensure that employees are treated with respect and dignity
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering and ten years of Quality Management experience
- Working knowledge of quality standards, Statistical Process Control techniques, ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems or equivalent
- Proficient with Excel, Word, ERP systems
This position requires access to technology that is controlled under U.S. export control laws and regulations. Accordingly, this position is restricted to U.S. citizens and permanent residents.
Click here to access our Equal Employment Opportunity statement.