Receive, package and store stock switches for the distribution center.
- Receive stock switches to be packaged for distribution, make labels and complete appropriate paperwork
- Package switches according to proper packaging procedures completing priority items first
- Store packaged switches ensuring stock is rotated and new switches are put in the appropriate locations
- Stock packaging area with appropriate packaging materials
- Utilize tape machine, paper cutter, pallet jack and two-wheeler as required
- Perform general housekeeping as required
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Package switches according to requests from Quality Control or Engineering.
This position requires a level of knowledge usually associated with a high school diploma plus three months to one year of related experience.
• General Safety
• Quality System Awareness
• Required to sit, stand, bend and lift up to 60 lbs. on a regular basis.
• Manufacturing / warehouse environment
• Regular exposure to noise, dust, heat, cold and odors
This position is based in Weymouth, MA and is a full time in office position.
Click here to access our Equal Employment Opportunity statement.