Human Resources Representative
Electroswitch has a great opportunity for a Human Resources Representative in Weymouth. Under the direction of the HR Manager, this position will be responsible for providing Human Resources support to salaried and hourly employees through effective communication and administration, recruitment, employee relations, policy interpretation, benefits management and legal compliance.
- Provide execution of the recruitment processes that attract and retain employees to support the organization's short- and long-term business needs.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with (and between) managers and employees.
- Maintain relationships with employees at all levels of the organization. Promote and foster an environment of open communication and honest, candid feedback. Handle investigations when required.
- Ensure the company employment, safety, personnel and equal opportunity policies and practices comply with federal and state labor laws.
- Assist supervisors and managers with employee relations issues and matters.
- Manage the payroll process for weekly and bi-weekly employees.
- Administer employee benefit programs.
- Assume other activities and responsibilities as directed.
- This position requires a level of knowledge associated with a Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in Human Resource Management or related field (e.g. Business, Organizational Communication).
- Three years (or more) experience in a HR Representative role in a Manufacturing environment.
Human Resource experience should include familiarity with and experience in recruitment, employee relations, employee communications and benefits management.
- Must have knowledge of basic HR laws and applications.
- Employee relations/coaching and performance management experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and an HRIS system (preferably PayCom)
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks, and meet strict deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to work with all levels of employees and management within the organization.
- Must possess good presentation and training skills.
Electroswitch offers a competitive benefits package that includes ten paid holidays per year, paid sick and vacation time, health, dental and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and a 401k retirement plan with a company match.
Click here to access our Equal Employment Opportunity statement.